Germs that cause diseases can spread themselves in large numbers. This happens especially when people are in close contact with each other. If you want to protect your child from infectious disease-causing germs, make sure that they have their immunizations. This guards the child against infections that are preventable by vaccine.
Immunizations help your children in the following ways-
- It protects children from harmful diseases while controlling the spread of diseases.
- They are affordable and cheaper than the treatment for infectious diseases.
- They are effective and have few side effects.
How to prevent your child from infectious diseases?
- There are germs that spread by touching the mouth, nose, and eyes. You can ask your child to sneeze and cough into their arm; this will keep the mouth covered. They must also wash their hands after blowing their nose and using the toilet. Ask them to keep a hand sanitizer with them as it kills disease-causing germs.
- You must teach your child not to share personal items like eating utensils, toothbrushes, combs, and hats with other children. They also need to avoid sharing silverware, drinks, and food.
- They must also cover their mouth with a tissue when they sneeze or cough. Teach them to throw away tissues after they have used them.
- They must use dry and clean paper tissues and towels.
- They must avoid touching other children’s urine and blood.
- They must be taught to avoid people who are sick.
- You need to ensure that your child washes their hands thoroughly with water and soap to keep their hands clean.
- The table and utensils where the child eats must remain clean.
You need to contact Dr. Vikas Patil in Pune if your child is suffering from any infectious diseases.